View Single Post
Old 23-08-2018, 18:32   #35
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Does downgrading put you into a new contract?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4v1n View Post
Following the debacle with the UK TV channels and the seemingly never ending series of price rises (the latest being the £3.50 one I was just notified of) I'm definitely interested in canceling my TV XL bundle and going broadband only. I don't have phone since I didn't want it in the first place - though VM did everything to push it on me even sending one around with the engineer who first came to install my box.

If I can't simply downgrade to a lower service level, like I could with Sky, I'll just cancel altogether and look at other options. The reason I don't want to commit to 12 months at this time is simply because i'm hoping to move house before the end of the year and there's no telling if I can even get VM at wherever I buy, and don't want to pay a cancellation fee due to early contract termination in that event.

Unfortunately, past experience dealing with VM on the telephone has been awful with long waits, diifficulty finding out what I want to know and high call charges from my mobile, so if anyone can simply tell me what the policy is I'd be grateful.

Unless it has since changed you can get a monthly contract with VM according to this link.

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.ph...-tv-phone.html