Thread: Boris Johnson
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2018, 22:02   #80
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Boris Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I hope the Tories see sense and go for some like Gove over Boris.
I don't think that them doing that equates to them seeing sense. I think that they would nominate a leader that could not lead the party into a GE.

Quote:
The former has a proven track record of competence in government departments, unlike Boris, and is less of a extravagant attention seeker.
His wife makes up for it on that front - at her encouragement he destroyed Boris which is why we all have May now.

Quote:
It also seems like Gove did us all a favor when he identified Boris' inability to take things seriously so ran against him last time.
Oh I dunno...there are many places where I differ with Boris but having your stooge / campaign head stab you in the back hardly shows the seriousness of the guy that screwed you over....