View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 18:42   #6
MikeyB
cf.geek

Services: BT FTTP, Humax Foxsat HDR Freesat+
MikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud of
Re: Domain registrar recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Did you have Auto-Renew on ?
Did you ignore all the e-mails they send you ?

I have domains with them, and I always get mutiple e-mails when they are getting close to renewal time.

They also have an auto-renew option (which I dont rely on, but its useful).

Hi Paul,
Yes, auto-renew was on, and worked for the past 5 years or so.

I received no emails about this particular domain, and there are no messages about it in the "Your communications" section of their website, so their systems completely missed it for some reason.

I do receive emails about other domains expiring I have with them, and did for this one in previous years.

Anyway I have finally had a response to my ticket raised on Friday, the domain has been renewed and is showing in my control panel, but is pending, I guess the registration needs to go back through to me, oddly it shows as expiring in July 2017.

Did see on Twitter a number of people complaining of zero support from Domain Monsters lately, wonder if 123-reg are winding it down?
MikeyB is offline   Reply With Quote