View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 19:54   #3564
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

On a personal note:

Home Bargains. 20 minute wait, OK in the shop.

Aldi. No wait, OK in the shop.

Lidl. 15 minute wait, then almost as soon as I got into the shop an elderly gentleman in front of me got peed-off with 4 Pakistani kids running amok whilst their parents blocked the aisle as they chatted on the mobiles. He swung his trolley around to stop then bumping into him, then bellowed at them at the top of his voice. A word I have not heard in over 40 years. They all got the message and squeezed themselves against the side of the aisle and let him advance. On the way to the till, 2 huge obese women blocked the aisle whilst they had a very foul-mouthed chat. So I played curling with my heavy trolley. They got the message, as did the security guard who told them to do their shopping and then chat outside.

Tesco. A huge queue in blazing sunshine, so I came home. Lucky for me that the prescriptions won't be ready until late tomorrow afternoon.