View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 19:33   #61
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Not always a fair representation of a movie.
I disagree, the whole point of trailers are to advertise the movie and give it a positive spin. I have seen a couple of films recently where the way they edited the trailer made it look like a story line was going to go one way and it went somewhere else but that is fine because it adds to the surprise when watching the film. Trailers have got to representative of the film to some degree though otherwise nobody would be;oeve anything they see or hear. If the main actor in a film looks weak in the trailer then I assume that his entire performance in the film is going to be weak.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote