Thread: US Timeline Stargate Origins
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2018, 16:15   #26
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Stargate Origins

I have come across these videos separately on youtube over the last couple of days and thought you would like to take a look.

It is interesting to hear what goes on behind the scenes and I wondered why it only ran for 5 seasons given the show's popularity. I have mentioned it a couple of times before but this exactly the reason why I would love to win £140 million on the euro millions on Tuesday. I would love to partner with Joe Flanigan and Amanda Tapping and bring back Stargate and Johnathan Frakes for Star Trek.:

I had a long conversation with Kush a couple of weeks about dvds, boxsets and digital downloads. Although it is convenient to stream movies and stuff these days, store media on a NAS or download games digitally I do miss having special films or tv series in presentation boxsets. I haven't watched anything on dvd for years but I refuse to get rid of stuff like my fold out boxsets of Friends, Alias, 24, B5 etc and my Buffy book dvds. I came across this video this morning and I think it is fantastic. I wish they would do this kind of thing on limited edition bluray, I would gladly pay £100 per season.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote