View Single Post
Old 19-06-2018, 22:08   #1393
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
It is depressing that a President that surrounds himself with Christian Evangelists has an Attorney General that cites the Bible to justify their policy of separating immigrant children from their families at the border.

Is this just a US Reality TV show and all I need to do is change channel?
No, you need to include the word ILLEGAL next to immigrants.

I see the liberal approach here to is to completely bypass the outrage at parents using their kids as leverage to break laws by crossing the borders "illegally". No surprise there then.

I certainly know and remember from the President Bush years, a special detention center, Hutto, was built to hold family units, women with children, who were caught at the border trying to illegally enter the country. BUT.... in Obama’s presidency, the center was re-purposed as an adult-only center, presumably because locking up children with the parent is, um, wrong. A shoplifter, who is a parent, doesn't get locked up with their kids. An illegal border crosser should be treated no differently.