View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 17:49   #31
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Which is your most favourite Star Trek series?

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I can understand the appeal of either. I absolutely love Stargate and at the same time i really enjoyed season 7 of ds9. By that point though you couldn't just watch one episode, story arc or not, you would need to know everything has happened in the run up to it (i.e the dominion and the current state of affairs in the alpha quadrant).

Everyone mocks Enterprise but i think the one thing they got right was the balance between individual eps and story arcs. I loved the 2 and 3 parters, it gives you time to cover a story more thoroughly.
The Enterprise time war story arc was unremitting gonads. For me it utterly ruined the whole premise, which was to strip out a lot of the high tech of the earlier series.