View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 12:13   #24
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: More VM Jobs could be lost to the Philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Poorly paid compared to our wages, which is why companies like VM use them. It's probably decent pay in their own country.

But they are taking away the jobs of people like yourself, whilst UK customers tend not to like dealing with them.

The salient point of creating this thread was to show that slowly but surely they are taking away more and more UK based VM jobs.

I doubt that there are many VM employees who are as enthusiastic about them, they probably have the poem 'And Then They Came For Me' in their mind.
Bangalore Cannot do my job as it involves customer Visits and route walking. They do all the admin stuff for us.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote