Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2014, 05:14   #946
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
London Road, I believe in fairness in sport. IF, a player dives in the box - l dont give a damn who the club is. Its cheating.
If you watch the game agains, the St Johnstone player was tripped in the box - a penalty.

The Celtic player ran into the box, yes he was pulled, then the Celtic player went on then magically does an Oscar winning winning dive and gets the penalty - whats fair about that.

I believe that players know how to con the referee. To me it should be a red card offence for diving.

And l dont care if Warsaw failed - l believe in fairness in football. I gave up being a referee, as so many players were doing the 'dive'act. And it wasnt backed up by the leagues l played in.

If a Spurs player dives - then he should be red carded - simples. It should happen everywhere, and the club should fine the player for doing it.

In Scottish football, l see it lots of times. But some referee's dont have the bottle to send players off. Its just as bad in the EPL.
I agree re diving...use video evidence...get a retrospective card
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote