View Single Post
Old 18-02-2019, 20:22   #83
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one
Re: 3 girls going to Syria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
She is British right? So if she makes her way back then I think we have to let her in but then she'll face criminal prosecution. I don't see this being an especially controversial approach. I don't think we should put anyone in danger to go 'rescue' her, she knew what she was doing, but it's not feasible to prevent British citizens from entering Britain and when someone is accused of being, or helping, terrorists we have a justice system to handle that.

Yes we have a justice system but why should I and others help contribute our hard earned tax contributions towards the possible court hearings/cases.
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote