View Single Post
Old 30-05-2018, 15:58   #14
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Liege shooting: Two police and passer-by dead in Belgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloé Palmas View Post

Though do not over-generalize too much ; you have no idea whether those who are responsible for lone shootings are right wingers or not...and a lot who are espouse to Nazism - that has nothing to do with the right. They do have one thing in common - both neo nazi's and Islamic terrorists hate Jews ; right wingers defend Israel and fight Islamic terrorism. l.
I am not lumping school shooters as far-right, I am separating the two. Also I am not talking so much about the methods or motivation but rather the demographics of those involved. Obviously they are not connected in terms of their politics or religion.

What I think they have in common is that they tend to be young men who are isolated from wider society. Maybe it's a case of collation not implying causation and maybe it's just a function of the mindset that would do such a thing to be isolated. But why is it rarely women too? It's also not a new observation to say that isolation makes people more susceptible to being radicalised.

That said it might be a bit of a simplification so this isn't a argument I would argue too strongly

Last edited by Damien; 30-05-2018 at 16:04.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote