View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 17:12   #3195
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I am in the same position Mr K. I ordered a V6 yesterday for just the activation fee of £20. I did say that I wanted to replace the Tivo I currently have so nothing was said about swapping the old Tivo with my VHD box. When I looked at the VM V6 installation guide pdf it does make it sound as though you can swap out the VHD, (see last part of section 3) so I too would like to know if prior arrangement is needed to be able to do this.
Youu can swap either box, but they'll need to know which one you are replacing, otherwise there is a risk of them removing the services from the wrong one.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote