View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 13:41   #3192
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
So on this offer, if I've currently got a TiVo and a VHD box, I can retain the TiVo and send the VHD back in exchange for a V6? It just says change one of your boxes, doesn't say which?
I am in the same position Mr K. I ordered a V6 yesterday for just the activation fee of £20. I did say that I wanted to replace the Tivo I currently have so nothing was said about swapping the old Tivo with my VHD box. When I looked at the VM V6 installation guide pdf it does make it sound as though you can swap out the VHD, (see last part of section 3) so I too would like to know if prior arrangement is needed to be able to do this.

I would also like to have it confirmed that the agent was correct in saying that there would be an additional £6.50pm charge due as nothing was mentioned about this in either the letter I saw or on the VM web site

https://keepup.virginmedia.com/box-s...gIxIiIKUgfVBGO