View Single Post
Old 29-07-2022, 03:59   #7
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Electronic Voice Phenomena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I have had proof time after time that we don't actually die when we leave this Earth and that our spirit/soul/consciousness lives on after leaving the body.
So much proof, that it’s been proven……….

EVP, along with all supernatural phenomena, is almost certainly bollocks.

Specifically for EVP what is in play is “pareidolia”, it’s the brain trying organise something totally random into something we can relate to. It’s why we see rabbits in clouds and the Virgin Mary in a croissant. EVP is just noise that the brain makes you think is words.

It’s like with psychics: it’s a man, beginning with G, he has a daughter with a J and he wasn’t well before he died……………………. If to be believed this spirit is contacting you from the ethereal plane, and with all this ancillary information, with a bit more effort I’m sure he could knock out a bloody name!

There’s about 1% that is truly weird and unexplainable - I much more interested in that.