View Single Post
Old 29-07-2022, 00:36   #6
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Electronic Voice Phenomena

The brain tries its hardest to turn random audio and visual things in to something we can understand. Its why we get lots of weird optical illusions for example.

My view is EVP are either interference of electromagnetic waves/other similar phenomenon/wind and some things we can't hear (different age groups have problems hearing different frequencies but recordings can change the frequency so it can be heard) and a few by people who make money from it have a high chance of being faked.

High EMF leaking has been known to cause fear and dread in people and this has been found in places where people think they have seen stuff or got cold etc but then found to be because of damaged or badly insulated equipment.

There is a lot we don't understand so I keep an open mind about man things but so far I have never seen or heard any concrete proof of anything supernatural. Despite us wanting to believe in something after death, I doubt there is. It would be great to know if we lived on as energy or reincarnated as animals as some religions believe but alas, its just been our way of dealing with the death of loved ones over millennia.

The UFO thing is a bit more interesting IMO. The chances of us being the only life in the universe is slim. The problem is more about is any intelligent life alive at the same time as us at any time and how long have they been out there and are they advanced enough to visit us. Until recently I would have put most UFO sightings down to mistakes or military aircraft. But now we have some new military footage of weird things that don't make sense unless a nation has some amazing technology and potentially learnt of new laws of physics that are unknown to everyone else.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote