View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 17:21   #27
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Black Flakes in Washing Machine drum.

Thanks for the advice iadom.

I'm currently running Dr Beckmanns Deep Clean in it, hopefully this won't make it worse for a while.

Since cleaning all the bendy pipes out i now have another issue where if i half fill the sink and pull the plug water comes out some kind of breather valve, i was confident when i took all the pipes off that they were not blocked and i gave a good clean and i have used a flexible 1.5 metre rod on the down part today and that appeared to not be blocked at all as well as drain block liquid but it still leaks out the top of the breather valve, so i expect it to also leak when the washing machine flushes after this run especially with all those bubbles.

Any advice on this you can see my photo of the problem area before i take all the pipes off again later this week to see if there is another blockage with in my reach?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190610_164418.jpg (206.3 KB, 40 views)