View Single Post
Old 20-09-2018, 11:11   #2149
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
Does the Sky Ultimate On-Demand have the basic Netflix package, or the 4 screen UHD package?

If it's just the Netflix 2 screen HD pack, that may be no good to those wanting the higher package.

Sorry - I found the answer. Not bad from Sky...I'm on the UHD Netflix package, be interesting if Virgin can get it into the VIP package. If not, I'm happy to pay Netflix separately, it's just a £10 direct debit anyway.

"Ultimate On Demand will cost an extra £10 a month if you want to join, which is the same price as Netflix's highest package that allows for Ultra HD content and up to four concurrent screens. If you subscribe to Sky Q's premium subscription, that's exactly what you'll get through Sky. But if you only have a Sky Q Entertainment subscription, you'll only be getting Netflix's Standard Plan for the same price – two screens at once, and no 4K content. With Netflix, that package costs £7.99 a month."
I am still hoping that VM add Amazon and integrate both Netflix and Prime into their packages similar to the way Sky have done for Netflix. This, I believe, is the way to the future, with channel packages ultimately replaced by streaming services packages.