View Single Post
Old 20-09-2018, 09:18   #2148
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddonald2016 View Post
Exactly and I just think virgin should look into similar thing
Does the Sky Ultimate On-Demand have the basic Netflix package, or the 4 screen UHD package?

If it's just the Netflix 2 screen HD pack, that may be no good to those wanting the higher package.

Sorry - I found the answer. Not bad from Sky...I'm on the UHD Netflix package, be interesting if Virgin can get it into the VIP package. If not, I'm happy to pay Netflix separately, it's just a £10 direct debit anyway.

"Ultimate On Demand will cost an extra £10 a month if you want to join, which is the same price as Netflix's highest package that allows for Ultra HD content and up to four concurrent screens. If you subscribe to Sky Q's premium subscription, that's exactly what you'll get through Sky. But if you only have a Sky Q Entertainment subscription, you'll only be getting Netflix's Standard Plan for the same price – two screens at once, and no 4K content. With Netflix, that package costs £7.99 a month."

Last edited by Ultimate.Conj; 20-09-2018 at 09:25.