View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 15:38   #606
lucevans
Inactive

lucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of lightlucevans is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Welcome TechTeam, and thank you for having the courage to enter the lion's den!

My question...

If the Phorm system goes live on the VM network, and I choose to opt-out of the system by any of the means that you provide in the FAQs on your Webwise site (e.g. allow the "opt-out" cookie to reside on my computer, or block all access by my computer to the domain OIX.net) how much information about my browsing habits that are not currently processed in any way, will still be collected, analysed, added to a profile or relayed to any system which is related to Phorm or its associates/clients? To be totally clear on this point; I am not asking you whether you will use any data about me if I opt-out; I am asking you whether any such information will be sent to anyone (including your company). I understand the semantic differences between the words collect, analyze, send and use and I would like a definitive statement from your company on which, if any, of these you intend to do in the case of an opt-out?
(Edited down to one question, as requested...)