Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2020, 19:35   #247
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I think Labour wants us to follow scientific advice of a 2/3 week national circuit-break with the same compensation as the earlier national lock-down. Boris seems to have played the political game and ignored the scientists' recommendations to garner much-needed support in his party for himself.

Local lock-downs don't provide the same compensation so unless hospitals get overwhelmed as the did in the Liverpool City region then I guess local politicians of all colours will be incentivised to hold out for full compensation at the expense of increased restrictions. Personally, with borrowing so cheap and keeping the virus at bay a necessity, I can't see why they can't give the same level of compensation as they did before.
You still have to pay back what you borrowed, Andrew.