View Single Post
Old 26-06-2018, 19:02   #18
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Breakdowns - how often is often?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyside View Post
I believe I am served from Lewisham. I live in SE London. I did mention in an earlier post on this thread that a Virgin Media engineer was working opposite my place the day before the latest loss of service. I assumed, rightly or wrongly, that the two events might be linked.
It may well be linked, but if so I would think it is a very localised issue, maybe even just to that one cabinet. The Lewisham network in general is in pretty good shape. It was widely rebuilt a few years ago.

Not that that helps you much
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote