View Single Post
Old 26-06-2018, 18:58   #17
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Breakdowns - how often is often?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
I had a period of 2-3 weeks where the broadband kept dropping out - unacceptable.

Apart from that there have been 3 occasions where it has been out for a number of hours at a time.

I have been with Virgin for 17 months.

Not a great start?
I suffered regularly with outages when I was last with Virgin Media for broadband we are in an ex Telewest area , we also suffered with high Demand meaning On Demand wasn't available at peak times when you actually wanted to sit down and watch something.

To be fair this was a while back so have no idea if this has improved of late.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote