Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2019, 13:19   #17
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit(New).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Wrong. The law has not changed. So it’s not inevitable at all.

---------- Post added at 13:15 ---------- Previous post was at 13:13 ----------

As it stands I follow the laws of the land. The Statute has that date for leaving, until another Statute appears that changes that date. We are still leaving.

There is a lot of shenanigans and stuff but in the end, it’s just noise.
I get that, I'm asking you for your personal opinion on if you think we will leave on the 29th with or without the withdrawal agreement in place.

Not a trick question in any way, just want to understand from someone who's the opposite side of the fence so to speak.