Thread: Streaming Wandavision
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2021, 19:12   #38
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Wandavision

Unfortunately Disney+ seems to be following a weekly drop strategy (as with Mando, and also Agents of SHIELD). 1 and 2 have dropped but the rest will be weekly, on Fridays.

---------- Post added at 19:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I don't think 4 episodes of nine is losing patience quickly. Being a mini series I doubt there'll be a season 2, there usually isn't with mini series.
I agree it’s unlikely to get a second season - Vision is dead so unless they’re doing a straight prequel (which clearly they’re not) they can only keep doing stories for him for so long. It is most likely leading to something bigger. Some corners of the interwebs are speculating about a sort of Agents of SWORD show.

As a side point though, in streaming TV land, 9 episodes isn’t considered a miniseries, even in the USA. If it’s advertised as a “limited series” that tends to signal a prior intention to make one season only. I’m not sure whether Marvel have been explicit on that point.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote