View Single Post
Old 31-10-2020, 18:05   #1
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
PoundLand Ultrabrite SmartPlug

Just giving people the heads up here.........

I bought one to try and for the life of me couldnt get it to setup with Alexa for Alexa to work.

I went to youtube to see if there were any videos to show me and found out that exact same plugs under the brand of TECKEN and downloaded their software. Not only was the TECKEN software much easier to use it allowed me to setup alexa without any issue.

So people if u want a smart plug from Poundland i know they are £7 but are worth it aslong as u dont use the ultrabrite software to try and setup Alexa.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote