Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2020, 10:39   #117
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularCapital View Post
Digiguide has reported that Sky Comedy HD will be on channel 121 and its SD feed will be on channel 122 on Virgin.

At time of posting our TiVo EPG has got listings for Universal Channel for upto January 29th.

Look like Sky Comedy will launch about February 4th but Universal Channel is set to close on BT Vision from January 27th.

---------- Post added at 10:39 ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
I see that Virgin Media IS still using 5Spike old slot on CO31 - But is broadcasting Paramount Network.

I am starting to think Virgin Media will start using 5Spike for Paramount Network +1 and it will launch on the rumoured January 27th launch date on Virgin Channel 188.

http://digitalbitrate.com/dtv.php?mu...&sec=0&lang=en

©copyright 2020 Media Boy 2006 - 2020. An ''Keep it real and free'' Production.
Update: DBR is reporting that Virgin Media is broadcasting nothing on 5Spike old stream slot.

So maybe I was right about Paramount Network +1 maybe set to launch on January 27th (Rumoured date) on Virgin UK Channel 188 after all. See post 109.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote