View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 00:46   #14
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Best TV streamers

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I have been reading up a bit on VPNs with a view to purchasing one and I was wondering if it was best to apply this to my router.

I have also become aware that a VPN may prevent you from accessing Netflix (but I don't know whether this is only related to geo-blocking or whether it would prevent me from even accessing our domestic version).

It would be very helpful if anyone could clarify the position on this. There seem to be so many issues to consider, and it is difficult to separate the trivial ones from those that are rather more serious.
Very good question. To me, a VPN adds extra cost that could be spent on content.
From a bargain basement angle, if you have Netflix and Now TV, what would a VPN provide that those two don't?
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote