Thread: General New TV advice
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 17:44   #5
cityfan247
cf.addict

Services: Full House 2 V6 Boxes 1 1TB Tivo Freesat Freeview HD Roku Apple TV 3 Firesticks
cityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to behold
Re: New TV advice

Thanks Ben.

Yes I would usually do the same Bear and research many Tv's. However as the main TV is now broken I am getting a bit of pressure from the family to sort a new one out.

My local Currys hasnt got the LG I want in stock at the moment and when trying to order online it tells mer it is not available for delivery in my area right now (but is in stock at a Currys 50 mikes away!)

I like the sound of a longer guarantee though. Here's a Sony at John Lewis £539

https://www.johnlewis.com/sony-bravi...ilver/p3245972

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:42 ----------

Cheers Heero.

yeh most TV's sound is pretty average at best hence the thought on a Soundbar. The TV would not be wall mounted.

That said the Currys LG has Harmon Kardon speakers so would perhaps be better than the norm.
cityfan247 is offline   Reply With Quote