View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 12:11   #4798
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
As regards making difficult decisions, I've decided that Osem Jnr # 2 will have to go into full time care when he finishes college. It's not that I don;t love him, it's because I've finally accepted that I/we can't look after him forever. We need our own lives and the sad truth is that we can't have that and be full time carers for him. It breaks my heart to admit it after all these years but I have done and nothing will change my mind now.
Our twins are now 26, and I find myself spending so much of my time repeating instructions to get them to fend for themselves more and more. Some things they pick up after a while, but other skills seem beyond them. We are their full time carers as there are no other options available since all the cuts for austerity by HMG and councils.
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote