View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 22:46   #4796
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
People who use the last of something and never think of replacing it, sometimes I think my lot think a wee magic fairy comes in and does this. Another pet hate of mine is when someone puts a empty milk bottle back in the fridge

Take today for example I have replaced the soap and bubble bath in the bathroom and the kitchen roll in the kitchen.
You're talking kids and partners aren't you...

As regards making difficult decisions, I've decided that Osem Jnr # 2 will have to go into full time care when he finishes college. It's not that I don;t love him, it's because I've finally accepted that I/we can't look after him forever. We need our own lives and the sad truth is that we can't have that and be full time carers for him. It breaks my heart to admit it after all these years but I have done and nothing will change my mind now.

Last edited by Osem; 08-11-2017 at 22:50.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote