View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 20:07   #4786
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcon View Post
I know the feeling, in some ways clearing out all my Nan's stuff felt like I was doing something I shouldn't. But we are nearly there, still got a couple of rooms to go though. Then the rigmarole of selling up.
Thanks

Me and my older sister managed to break the final back of it this week with 5 runs to the dump, man-and-van (sob) and finally a removals van/trailer to get the decent stuff to our houses. She did forget about one glory hole with a selection of fur coats in it. I left that to her.

Mind you our place looks like a bomb just hit it. It took three crates and several shopping bags just to empty the fridge/freezer and food cabinets. A king size bed has taken over two rooms and my car is still half loaded.

Maybe it's the impetus we need to have a de-cluttering session.

Just a final vac over, last few things and hand over the keys. My sister will do this next week.

Now need to sort through things, remove duplicates and get yet more stuff down to re-cycling