Thread: Superhub SHUB3
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 22:52   #26
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: SHUB3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Thanks very much for that, and I apologise for being so impatient! I'm no expert on anything like this, far from it actually, and I appreciate any advice given, I have been reading about homeplugs and how they improve your WiFi signal, in your opinion is this an acceptable method to increase the signal in areas of the house which are quite far from the SHUB 3 that have a weak signal? Are they a cheaper option than a router with the same results?

Thx
I would not bother with Homeplugs. They depend entirely on the quality of the wiring in your house, plus you have to deal with things like devices being on separate rings and they can end up being as much of a nightmare as wireless.

For what you'd pay for a decent set of homeplugs, you can get a decent router. Any of the Asus routers would be a good shout.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote