View Single Post
Old 19-04-2018, 07:01   #961
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You claim these Congressman are being political, well you and Hugh are doing the exact same thing, Trump must be investigated but never Hillary, she is not above the law and needs to be held to account and properly investigated, not investigated in a shoddy way like prior investigations clearly have been.
Me and Hugh don’t get to decide who gets investigated in another country. My point was that politicians shouldn’t be connected to who gets investigated. I have said many times now that there should be an investigation if there is evidence to start it off. The only person who said there should not be an investigation isnyou when calling for the Russian investigation to be shut down.

Just like saying Hugh doesn’t criticise Corbyn you’re accusing me of things I never said. I don’t see the point in me continuing this thread if you’re not going to be honest.