View Single Post
Old 17-04-2017, 12:48   #3360
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
But you're trying to install exodus hmmmm.
For a start i can tell you now bud that without a vpn you are going to find a lot of exodus links blocked by vm also to really get most out of kodi you need to turn of vms security whatever they call it you can do it on your account online i believe, i had to do same with BT and SKY.

There are plenty of perfect legal apps in the kodis repo itself and they are trying to work with tv providers to get more.
In which case, my mind's made up, thank you, theone!

I found I couldn't get into quite a few add-ons, which made the whole experience a fiddle. Not for me, the Kodi, I'm afraid, it's just not worth the effort for the little that is available legally.