View Single Post
Old 14-03-2017, 17:44   #17
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: V6 independent review to take place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I do wonder if VM have decided that a 1TB box is sufficient now that you can stream the programmes you want to see later from on demand services. They may also be contemplating access to the cloud to retrieve material later and this might well be the method they want us to use for UHD recordings when they are available on schedule based channels.

I have a Sony 4K TV but have not seen any green screen issues, but maybe the later Sonys don't have this problem. It seems to me that technology is moving ahead so fast that when you change once piece of equipment, sometimes this causes a compatibility problem for your older equipment.
Not used virgin's on demand service. When I was with sky there was never anything on catchup that I wanted to watch (re-runs of live sports matches)

Are they available on virgin?
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote