View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 21:07   #7246
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
This is a problem for me mate, I like my football, but sometimes you just need to say "enough is enough" paying £100 plus for the services on offer from Virgin and Sky is a total rip off imo, especially what they are charging for the sports, we, the gullible public, are paying through the nose for overpaid run of the mill football players, it's just not on for me now.
Simple answer mate probably not one you want to hear but don't pay it , if enough refuse to pay it they'll be forced to do something.

Changing subject I've noticed Sky Sports Mix seems to be showing quite a bit of golf , wonder what Sky's sudden interest in promoting golf is ?
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote