View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 22:13   #32
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Impeachment enquiry launched into Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I thought the first witness had first hand knowledge, turns out they didn’t.

Pity creepy Joe’s chances of obtaining the Democratic nomination, seem to be slipping fast.
Didnt need to, under the Whistleblower Statute.

Anyway, he did have first hand knowledge, according to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community.

https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Docum...Complaints.pdf
Quote:
In fact, by law the Complainant – or any individual in the Intelligence Community who wants to report information with respect to an urgent concern to the congressional intelligence committees – need not possess first-hand information in order to file a complaint or information with respect to an urgent concern.
Quote:
The Complainant on the form he or she submitted on August 12, 2019 in fact checked two relevant boxes: The first box stated that, “I have personal and/or direct knowledge of events or records involved”; and the second box stated that, “Other employees have told me about events or records involved.”
As part of his determination that the urgent concern appeared credible, the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community determined that the Complainant had official and authorized access to the information and sources referenced in the Complainant’s Letter and Classified Appendix, including direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct, and that the Complainant has subject matter expertise related to much of the material information provided in the Complainant’s Letter and Classified Appendix. In short, the ICIG did not find that the Complainant could “provide nothing more than second-hand or unsubstantiated assertions,”
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 06-10-2019 at 22:30.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote