View Single Post
Old 23-09-2019, 13:58   #22
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Thomas Cook collapses

Passengers will be fine and will get home. It is more the staff I am worried about. Thousands of jobs gone.

It does make you think though that people should take out travel insurance and in some cases other insurances such as for a wedding. When you are spending mega money you need to spend a little extra to be covered.

Those that have booked holidays will be ATOL protected and though you may get a little inconvenience you will still get home.

They failed to see they did have competition from others and having recently had an all inclusive with Jet2, I can say I got a much better deal than with Thomas Cook.

Let's hope some of the staff get snapped up just like Virgin took on a lot of Monarch staff.

Last edited by Halcyon; 23-09-2019 at 14:03.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote