View Single Post
Old 17-04-2019, 11:48   #24
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What could be causing the constant SH3 reboots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
No it's not good. If you are only using one upstream channel there is still a problem and he should have checked it before he left. You should be using four upstream channels and they should running qam 64. The fact that the one channel you are connected to is qam 16 also shows there is a problem. Ring tech support back and tell them he hasnt fixed it and you want him back today. You might be content with it atm but i guarantee it is going to die on you later.
Yes he needs to be on 4 upstreams so he still has a big issue but many many people can still only get qam 16 and have no issues like myself, i am not sure why i can only get qam 16 and this is after a repull with a thicker cable, but i am not close to the cabinet and my internet works perfectly.

apb27 you really need to sort this out properly and make sure you check your levels before the engineer leaves to make sure it all looks correct as you need to phone them up again now.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 17-04-2019 at 11:52.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote