Thread: Amazon Star Trek: Picard
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 09:18   #232
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Star Trek: Picard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I was very pleased at how good it was and all they've changed after much criticism over S1 in that it didn't really feel like star trek. They certainly went all out on fixing it just for the opening scene even.
I wasn’t nearly as bothered as some that S1 didn’t feel like Star Trek. I was happy with the proposition that we were following the private adventures of a retired starfleet officer. The universe Star Trek depicts is vastly greater than starfleet and I enjoyed seeing it from a viewpoint the shows don’t often give us.

From the teasers I’ve seen, that first episode is about as much starfleet as we’re going to get in this season. From here on, Q has done something naughty, and Picard is going to find himself dealing with some very unfamiliar situations.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote