Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2021, 10:39   #479
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Trek: Discovery

I don't care what the reason is as long as she is gone It was absolutely absurd that a junior officer who had no command or leadership experience and who had not been to Starfleet Academy was given the responsibility of looking after the ship and crew. What is even more of a joke is that senior officers who had that knowledge and experience relinquished command to her. Regardless of how essential their role was at the time (e.g. engineering), one of them should have said "I am a Commander and as a senior officer I'll take command and Lt Cmdr Fred Bloggs will take over as Chief Engineer temporarily". We all know how it works.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote