View Single Post
Old 29-05-2020, 13:34   #61
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Trump gets fact checked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I wonder when the FBI will finish their investigation. The officers are already fired but are looking at murder charges as well, the protests might calm if they're charged.

Talking to my old boss (now my subordinate) who lives in St Paul there's much more to come from this yet.

The police precinct that was torched yesterday was only two blocks away from our office. MSP has changed significantly in the past 10 years/ it's now one of the most prominent locations in the US for tech outside of Silicon Valley. It's was turning into an amazing place

I'm surprised at this as the police i used to stand around talking to at the Hewing hotel when i was jet lagged and having a cigarette at 3am we're very friendly and always had time to chat.

Lovely place MSP even if you have to get used to 'Minnesota nice'[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 13:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:25 ----------

meanwhile

The situation in MSP worsens.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/29/black..._source=pushly

Last edited by mrmistoffelees; 29-05-2020 at 13:52.
mrmistoffelees is offline   Reply With Quote