View Single Post
Old 25-09-2019, 08:04   #14
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Comic-Con trailers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
one thing I didn't pick up on is that there is no Ant-Man 3 in there. I have just looked it up and there are rumours going around that Kevin Feige & co are so busy with Fantastic 4, X-men and the other new franchises that they are going to move Ant-Man to Disney+ as a series as it is more kid orientated. It will be a shame because I loved the movies and it they still bring in $$$. If it does move to a series I hope we will still get to see him in the Avengers movies and crossover events.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote