View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 00:17   #12325
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
My thoughts and prayers sent your way Mark to give you both the strength for today.

Take care Mark hugs to you both...

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

I am so proud of my son and his Fiancée they have both decided to run the Great Scottish Run to raise money for charity. My son will be running for Marie Curie while his lovely fiancée is running for Queen Elizabeth Hospital.

I'm really proud of them and let's hope they raise a lot of cash and awareness of the amazing work both Marie Curie & The Queen Elizabeth Hospital both do.

Good Luck guys.
Yup, well done to them both.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote