View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 16:17   #746
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I'm not sure which source you are referring to? If Tivo had the Premier update, then it is indisputably technically possible.

Whether Amazon and LG have come to a deal, I don't have a clue. I have four devices that give me 1080p and 5.1, so it is not an issue for me. And I don't get why people are waiting for Amazon Prime to be added to Tivo, when there are inexpensive devices available that have been around for ages that provide both Amazon and Netflix, plus other services.
They are both on most Smart TVs as well.
The PQ is better through the TV app too, specially the 4K content due to the lack of HDR on the V6 at the moment.