View Single Post
Old 13-08-2013, 16:50   #776
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Due to posters like BomberAF I think I will wait until my insiders or Virgin Media confirm BT Sports as coming. All others are just rumours in my eyes.
Probably advisable there's far too many people who skim the forums for info and post like they have inside info

This forum has it all magazine/newspaper listings , employees being told to no longer advertise things as exclusive , sources in both camps quite frankly its a must read every day it's certainly the best form of comedy I've seen.