View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 01:32   #1030
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

It's amusing how many people still believe Trump is going to be impeached. The entire media circus is an absolute sham. It'd take at least two years if it even got that far. Can anyone actually see a Republican house doing so?

It's a lopsided story continuously pushed despite having no evidence at all to provide to it's case and backed by the still sore public that didn't get their own way.

But there's more, a complete failure to report that the unmasking of General Flynn and the leaks coming are going to see quite a few people from the Obama Administration end up in front of a judge and likely imprisoned. Nine sources have been traced and they all face a fine of $100,000 and 10 years in prison. So where in the current media are reports that senior Obama administration officials are committing a federal offence and leaking classified documents? You don't, the anti-trump side of the public that are so high and mighty when it comes to breaking laws and wanting folks impeached and removed have nothing at all to say, it doesn't fit the lopsided anti-trump agenda. It's perfectly fine to break laws to remove the guy you don't like...Brilliant. It's getting very tedious. I'd rather see it all right down the middle than have to deal with this bias crap each and every day.

So like above, interesting times ahead but there's going to be further disappointment for anyone still living the dream that Trump has weeks at best.

Trump will back Flynn for immunity leading me to speculate it's so he can give information without incriminating himself for an unrelated crime.
The second scenario is essentially a game breaking move, deliberately incriminating himself in everything, removing The Donald from the picture by saying he essentially had no idea what his aides were doing and receiving a juicy pardon for his troubles. Trump's public backing of him getting immunity leads me to wonder if there's a bigger game being played here.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 01-04-2017 at 01:47.