View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 11:38   #4723
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Got home to find out that the brain tumours are now spreading, they have spread to the spine and liver. Doctor thinks no longer than end of October.
Not the kind of news anyone wants to hear Mark. I am sure that you will do your very best to make the most of the time you have left with her count. Spoil her and try to create happy memories that you can draw upon in the coming days and months.

You know that we will be here for you whenever you need to vent or have a shoulder to lean on sweetie.

<<<<< big hugs>>>>>

Jo