View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 19:35   #12945
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Wow just wow! the funds have since went up.... £892.50 + £95.63 Gift Aid

My son's Just giving page is now getting shut down and I'm finally allowed to post his page on the CF.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/steven-brock

If you do decide to click on the link the lovely lady who ran with him is my future Daughter in Law and she was running for another amazing charity and that charity is Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity (formerly Yorkhill Children’s Charity)

My son and his fiancée have decided that they will be doing the run again next year in where my son hopes to raise money for either Marie Curie again or Help for Heroes and his fiancée will once again be raising money for Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity.

This year for Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity this wonderful young lady managed to raise £1,480.00 + £182.50 Gift Aid

What are amazing young couple and guess what there mine

I'm very lucky to have them both in my life.